TO GIVE ONLINE:
TO GIVE BY CHECK:
MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO NNYM AND SEND TO:
PO BOX 501748
SAN DIEGO, CA 92150-1748
"Where can we invest my lives to make the biggest contribution for God's kingdom?"
That's the question that led Doug & Debbie Clark to join the staff of National Network of Youth Ministries (NNYM) in 1990.
Doug served as a youth pastor for 16 years at a church in Yorba Linda, California – a church with a strong global missions focus – which built in the Clarks a cultural value of caring deeply about the Great Commission.
During those years, Doug began working alongside other youth leaders around SoCal to collaborate, which connected him to the National Network in 1981.
In 1990, the Clarks followed the Spirit’s leading to join the staff of NNYM.
As National Field Director, Doug is promotion coordinator for See You at the Pole, networking in San Diego locally, and leads a dynamic team of field staff who serve more than 500 local networks across the US. He has served on the National Prayer Committee and the board of Moms in Prayer, Int’l.
The Clarks were 1979. They have adult kids: Betsi, who married Josh Ashby in 2015, and Ian, who married Emily in 2017. Both kids grew up at Maranatha Chapel.
Why network (the verb)?
- It echoes the prayer of Jesus in John 17:20-23 for biblical unity in the church and reaching the world for Christ - especially young people.
- It helps youth leaders last longer! The average youth pastor serves 3.9 years in one position, while those active in healthy local networks average 9.2 years in youth ministry.
- It makes Christian workers more effective. Ecclesiastes 4:9 says, "Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor."
- NNYM is a nationally-recognized voice in the church for biblical unity.
- NNYM offers training in cooperative leadership to youth workers to build healthy local networks, helping them reach the teenagers where they live.
How Can I Get Involved?
Become one of Doug & Debbie's ministry partners!
The Clarks raise their full budget through people who pray for them and invest financially.
- Pray for Doug and Debbie: Subscribe to their monthly newsletter by emailing your contact information to Doug.
- Meet Doug for lunch or coffee. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 395-6451 (mobile).
- Support their ministry financially through PayPal, credit card, or Electronic Fund Transfer through the links below.
- Mail a gift to the Network office:
PO Box 501748, San Diego, CA 92150-1748