CLICK ON "CLICK HERE TO GIVE ONLINE" BUTTON ON RIGHT SIDE; CHOOSE "BRIAN CAMBRA" AS MISSIONARY
SUPPORT BY CHECK:
make checks payable to Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa (do not write in the memo line but attach a note with Brian Cambra’s name on it) and send to:
Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa
3800 S. Fairview Rd.
Santa Ana, CA 92704
The Cambra's have lived and served on the mission field since 1998. They met one another in Romania where they served for 2 years working with abandoned babies, orphans and street kids as well as assisting in local church plants. After being invited to help with a new Bible college campus in England, they moved to York in 2001 where they served for several years on staff at Calvary Chapel Bible College.
In 2008 the Lord directed their steps to Montebelluna, Italy where they began the ground breaking work for another Bible college campus. The vision of the Bible College is to see young men and women raised up to pursue the calling of God on their lives and to see the Word of God spread throughout Italy and Europe.
In November 2012, Brian accepted the invitation to pastor Calvary Chapel Treviso, about 30 minutes from Montebelluna. It is with great joy that the Cambra's have stepped into another opportunity to minster to God's people. It is their prayer that the Lord will pour out His blessings upon the people of Italy that are in desperate need of the Living Water of Jesus Christ and that people would be drawn to Jesus and their lives forever changed.
Brian and Maria have 3 children: Benjamin (10), Rachel (9), Olivia (7).
- Hello Friends and Family, As we enter into the summer schedule and ministry, here is a list of some prayer points that remain close to our heart. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for us and the people of Treviso! Our desire is that through these prayer points you will also get the sense of what the Lord is doing here in Treviso. We thank the Lord for His abundant grace!
- Abiding in Christ: Please pray this for our fellowship as we study God's Word and fellowship together. May this be supreme in our lives and ministries.
- Spain Conference: Please pray for the Mallorca church conference this weekend, June 5-7. Craig Quam and I are going through the book of Nehemiah at the conference and we would love your prayers!
- New Family: A new family has been attending our fellowship for the last couple months. The reality of a relationship with Christ is now hitting them and they are counting the costs of walking with Jesus. Please pray for them... that the Lord would supernaturally open their eyes... that they would experience forgiveness from the past... that they would truly embrace Jesus.
- Summer Schedule: Please pray for wisdom as we shape the list of summer events. In front of us is a list of possible concerts, outreaches, barbecues, etc. But we only want to do what He wants. So we need wisdom. And pray He would use all we do to bring the love of Christ to those around us.
- Defending Your Faith Series: A few people in the church have expressed the desire to be better equipped at defending the faith. We believe we want to step out and do a Wednesday evening series on this. Pray for wisdom. Pray the Lord would use this to effectively reach the lost.
- Leaders: Please continue to pray the Lord would develop and grow the leadership at Calvary Treviso.
- Youth: We thank the Lord for the sweet group of youth. Pray the Lord would stir their gifts. Pray He protects them as they live in this perverse world. Church Building: Please continue to pray as we seek a new building. More than ever we know He has got to be the one who leads, guides, and provides.